SPELL-IG Integrated Ground Station System
Integrated Ground Station System
The Integrated ground station system is a multi-function system integrated with high-definition image receiving & display, data transmission link and multi-function ground station.
○ Real-time video display; can reference Google earth Map and locate the drone's position simultaneously.
○ Google earth full screen displays accurate waypoint task settings and real-time waypoint modifications.
○ User friendly operating interface; one key take-off/ return home, one key landing / emergency landing.
○ Flight path / SD card recording and playback for flight courses.
○ Parameter configuration including voice alarm, video file path setting, etc.
1、 Ground station system using Intel i5 processor, powerful performance and smooth operation;
2、 High-luminance screen, low reflectivity, visible in direct sunlight without the need for lens hood;
3、 Features track ball keyboard and high-precision electromagnetic stylus, easy operation;
4、 Built-in 900 MHz radio module with automatic frequency hopping, effectively avoids interference;
5、 Simultaneous airborne HD transmitter image receiving and screen display;
Flight mission planning interface display Google earth maps. Users can preset waypoints to flight control for OTH (over the horizon) remote flight. Navigation tasks can be edited any time. Waypoints planning functions:
1. Single / multiple waypoint planning;
2. Real time position tracking;
3. Pilot positioning; map could switch to pilot-centered view;
4. Flight task suspension, real-time task modification.