The use of drones
Due to the flexibility, safety and ease of operation of drones, there is a strong demand for drones in many civil fields. Small drones can be widely used in disaster prevention and mitigation, search and rescue, nuclear radiation detection, and traffic supervision , Resource exploration, land and resources monitoring, border patrol, forest fire prevention, meteorological detection, crop production estimation, pipeline inspection and other fields. Due to the aviation characteristics of small drones and the characteristics of large-scale inspections, it has particular advantages in real-time monitoring and evaluation of natural disasters such as floods, droughts, earthquakes, and forest fires. The application of civil drones in the field of aerial survey can also be used as a supplement to satellite remote sensing.
What is the maximum flying height of Keweitai UAV?
What is the maximum load capacity of Keweitai UAV?
It depends on the model you choose, ranging from 2.5kg-25kg.
Keweitai drone price problem
The price of the drone is mainly based on the product and the included items. For example, if you need to bring a camera and other equipment, this requires a comprehensive calculation. You need to consult the marketing department of Keweitai. Your trust in Keweitai.
Video transmission FAQ
Why is there no picture or sound in the receiver?
1. Check whether the power supply of the receiver is connected and whether the power switch is turned on;
2. Check all cable connections, check whether the antenna is installed correctly, and whether the antenna connector has entered the water, loosened or fallen off;
4. Whether the position of the transmitter is within the effective radio frequency coverage;
5. Check whether the transmitter works normally;
6. Check whether the power amplifier is normal;
7. Check if there is co-frequency signal interference nearby;
8. Check whether the receiver frequency is consistent with the transmitter frequency.
Why the image is black and sometimes flashing stripes appear
1. Check whether the video cable and interface of the transmitter and camera are in normal contact;
2. Check whether the shielded cable of the output video cable of the receiver is normal.
Why is there no sound or noise in the receiver but the image is normal?
1. Check the audio cable connection;
2. Check whether the transmitter is connected to the audio output;
3. Check whether there is a sound pickup device (microphone) at the front of the transmitter.
Why does the signal coverage suddenly decrease?
1. Check whether the transmitting module is working normally;
2. Check whether the antennas of the transmitter and receiver are properly connected;
3. Check whether the voltage of the battery or switching power supply powered by the transmitting module is normal;
4. Check whether the power amplifier is working properly;
5. Check whether there is electromagnetic interference of the same frequency signal in the surrounding environment.